Saturday, March 7, 2009

New at Coastal Scents: The Brush Guard

About 5 hours ago Coastal Scents posted a video on YouTube about their new product the Brush Guard. The Brush Guard is a stretchable, breathable tube which protects your makeup brushes in the following ways: While drying (bristles dry in perfect shape), In use (handle stays clean and grips better), In storage (no snags or squashing) On the move (perfect packing). It comes in five different packs. Here is the video:


Here is the link to order them:
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1694_37/the-coastal-scents-brush-guard.cfm

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. It'a a great thing when you travel a lot or keep your brushes in make up bag. I have all my brushes in "Sephora inspired brush holder", I'm gonna show it on my blog one day ;) Are you gonna buy the brush guard? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely show it in your blog.
    Actually I already ordered mine hehe :)

    ReplyDelete