Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My New Juicy Couture Watch Has Finally Arrived!

Everybody who knows me knows that I heart Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture is one of my most favorite brands ever. A couple of weeks ago I had a poll and pretty much everyone wanted me to get this one. Just a few minutes ago my watch came from my good friend FedEx. One thing I'd like to point out, Juicy Couture packaging is "a-door-a-ball"! The first thing I thought when I saw the watch was I have to make a blog about this! Okay maybe that wasn't the first thing I thought but close enough haha. I also have a sort of matching wallet that is really cuh-yoot too. I'll try to post up some pictures of it. I just got a new camera and I'm still setting it up etc. and I don't have any time right now because my girlfriends and I are getting ready for a party. Yay! They are demanding me to do their makeup :)

Put up pics as soon as I can and I'll add more detail to this post
For now I'll keep you wondering which watch I got. (No one saw the results but me.)

Jessica

1 comment: