Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Post: Top Tinted Moisturizers

Summer is coming soon, which is great! Sadly, along with summer comes sweat. Who wants their face to look oily and cakey? Definitely not me! Most foundations are very thick and tend to "melt" off your face. Even the lightest and creamiest foundations are thick compared to tinted moisturizers. Most people complain that tinted moisturizers don't give enough coverage but thats not true if you choose the right one. Some people mix foundation with their moisturizer but thats just a waste especially when there are a lot of affordable tinted moisturizers. So here are the tinted moisturizers that I have tested out and that I love!

Best Affordable Tinted Moisturizers:

1.) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer, $11.50
2.) Wet N' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer, $3.99
3.) CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Coverage, $7.70

Best Higher End Tinted Moisturizers:

1.) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, $42
2.) Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, $34
3.) Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, $30

XO,
Jessica

P.S. What are some of your favorites? Tell me in the comment box!

EDIT: A few other favorites are Bobbi Brown, Dermalogica, and Becca

3 comments:

  1. I love Bobbi Brown tinted moisturisers (the tube ones)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Laura Mercier is pretty good, I have noticed though that it can sometimes make my skin feel a bit greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lancome Aqua Fusion Teinté (tinted moisturizer)$38.50. It is nice and thick which I use as a foundation and it gives an amazing coverage. I have used Laura Mercier in the past but absolutely hated the greasy feeling.

    ReplyDelete