Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did you miss me? :)

Hey lovelies! Sorry about my little hiatus :) Its the same excuse over and over again: I'm busy. Now that school is starting again I don't even have time to do the things I love anymore like shopping, blogging, etc. GASP! I know :) Hopefully the blog will be back to its regular schedule. Thank you to the 33 of you who didn't give up on me, I am forever grateful. Before I go I want to FINALLY post the picture of my Juicy Couture watch. If you go back to previous posts I told you guys about my (then) new Juicy watch that I fell in love with...last year lol. Drumroll please...



The little clock hands glow in the dark too :) I ordered this from their website and the packaging was adorable! I've gotten lots of compliments too :D

xoxo

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment